Ng Wah International Development Limited
- Managing sales growth and profitability of the existing accounts and the assigned categories.
- Manage the assigned channels (supermarkets, department stores and pharmacies) to achieve market share, sales and profitability.
- Monitor retail environment, identity threats & opportunities and tracking of competitors’ activities.
- Coordinate with different teams to support sales execution
- Manage online shop.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plan to promote brand
- Participate and planning for events and explore business opportunities in all kinds of marketing channels
- Responsible to maintain social media promotions
- Bachelor degree / High Deploma in business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in sales & marketing role (preferably FMCG)
- Outgoing, self motivated, with excellent analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent salesmanship and works well with all levels internally and externally.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS office, including Excel & Powerpoint
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Less experience can apply Assistant Brand Manager.
- Excellent career promotion is greatly promised to the right candidate. We offer an attractive remuneration package of monthly salary. Attractive year end bonus depending on performance, double pay medical insurance and lunch allowance.
Appropriate candidate please send your application letter with resume to Miss Kitty Lee ([email protected])